Friday, October 9, 2009

Countdown to Gameday - T minus 24 hours

As gameday rapidly approaches I find myself unable to sit still knowing the events soon to transpire. In 24 short hours our the Fighting Texas Aggie Football Team will take the field with hopes of securing a win this Saturday against "the other Oklahoma Football Team." This may come as a surprise but apparently the Sooners are not the only football team in the state of Oklahoma.

Just as a 1,000 mile journey starts with a single step, tomorrow's win will be the first necessary step on the Aggies road to the all but inevitable Big 12 Conference Championship.

Details from Aggieland to follow...

1 comments:

coscaggie said...

I expect you to be ready to play if Sherm calls upon you. I've been working out pretty hard this past week just in case I get the call.

With the game being on TV and all I would hate to be called down from the stands and proceed to get embarrassed by an okie on national TV.

Post a Comment