Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Okie Lite Tailgate Menu

We are having a two-course menu for the Okie Lite Game.

Breakfast: 9 AM
  • Breakfast Tacos

  • Mimosas

  • Woodford Reserve

  • Kolaches

Victory Lunch: 3:30 PM

  • Hamburgers

  • Hot Dogs

  • Chips/Dip

  • Cookies

  • Beer (bring your own, I'm not your mother)

We will have a beer pong tournament starting at 3:30 Aggie Time. Flip Cup is optional...keep it classy.

Game Schedule:

We will have the 11 AM Fox Sports Telecast of the Fighting Texas Aggies vs Okie Lite Cowboys.

2:30 Alabama vs Ole Miss - I love Ole Miss (free Whiskey on Coscaggie)

2:30 Art Briles vs OU-(subject to Dollar Bill Tailgate Blackout)

7:00 LSU vs Florida- Must be over 17 to watch a night game at Death Valley. I will be checking
ID's, this should help one of our founding members....

7:05 Michigan (Forcier Sucks)- Iowa (Arkansas State giant killers)-- I'm suprised ABC still covers the Big 10, I guess Musbuerger needs someone to love on.

God Bless the Aggies.

11 comments:

Derek Kyle Hale said...

That is what i like to see...Nothing screams Aggie breakfast like Whisky in the morning!

Lauren said...

Sounds like a pretty intense day that you have planned. I'm not sure I would be able to hang if you start with Mimosas at 9 am and then a beer bong tourney in the afternoon!

Tyler - do you still have a job over there? You seem to be posting quite a bit...

coscaggie said...

I am pumped! I'm bringing a truck load of Okie-ins up. Maybe we can use them for cheap labor like our good neighbors to the south.

Cypress011 said...

I have alot computer screens....and I'm good at Multi-Tasking.

Derek Kyle Hale said...

Sometimes you have to pick what's most important, blogging or working. Tyler made the correct choice. I only wish more people would the the initiative.

2 gold aggie thumbs for tyler today!!!!!

aggiekt2010 said...

is there any time in Tyler's strict schedule for flip cup? i feel like there should be at least 30 minutes devoted to flip cup and it should be a game day must.

also i think yall should look into getting some Dollar Bill Tailgate Crew koozies.I know yall are wanting to have a legitimate establishment and team koozies are staple for a good tailgate.

coscaggie said...

I hereby nominate AggieKT as marketing coordinator of Dollar Bill Tailgating, LLC.

Girl Meets Beau said...

I agree, Katie. Coozies are crucial. I say we have Reveille on the front holding up dolla bills, with a gold chain and a grill. I can see it now! Zone 416 is going to hate Dollar Bill Tailgaters!

Cypress011 said...

http://www.customink.com/

Derek Kyle Hale said...

OK Katy...it's time for you to pick up the metaphorical ball and run with it. I'm serious. Coozies are a must because what's one of the worst enemies to tailgaters? that's right, cold hands and a warm beer. Ok it's probably not the worst enemy, but it's still annoying.

Anonymous said...

...and yes Tyler, the koozies CAN resemble anatomically correct women.

Post a Comment