Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quick Thoughts: Why I'm Glad I'm not a Raider

I had a couple of free minutes yesterday so I decided to read through some of the old posts/comments left on this blog. One that immediately caught my attention was posted by cosaggie titled "Why do I love being an Aggie." I could immediately relate since some of the reasons mentioned in this post were some feelings I still currently have as an Aggie. To supplement this list I've decided to add my personal top 4 reasons why I'm glad I'm not a Raider. We may not have the best team on Saturday; however, we're definitely better overall.

4. Lubbock Stinks. I believe the expression, "the wind blows almost as hard as the city" sums everything up pretty nicely. Also, the whole town smells.
3. If you don't like going to bars everynight there is nothing to do. Plus, they have the bell ringer guy (Please feel free to click on the picture to witness the greatness that is the bell ringer).
2. The women at tech are beautiful, there's no denying that. However, they are not exactly the type of women you would want to introduce to your parents. Plus, they should all come with a coupon and a map to the closest clinic.
1. Community Colleges are great for some people, but I figured it was in my best interest to go to a four year school as prestigious as TAMU. The education and connections available at TAMU are unparallel to any other school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment