Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help, I'm Married to a Tailgater - Part I

Not only will this blog discuss important things like what food is being served at the upcoming tailgate and who is going to bring the solo cups for flip cup but you will also get to hear a little on what it's like to actually be married to one of these die hard dollar bill tailgaters. But first, let me introduce myself.

My name is Lauren, aka Aggie Wife #1, and I am married to an Aggie Tailgater. And.... I'm not an Aggie. I'm a Sooner. Yikes. That makes for a scary combination. Especially when these two teams play each other in November. I enjoy college football, pedicures, running on occasion, El Tiempo Margaritas, and a good game of beer pong.

I'll let the other wife's first make their introductions and then the fun really begins. Stay tuned for the next edition of Help, I'm Married to a Tailgater - you won't want to miss it :)

3 comments:

Cypress011 said...

You are going to have to do a wildcat.

Girl Meets Beau said...

This may require a second blog "Aggie Wives Club" Kind of has a ring to it :)

Anonymous said...

"has a ring to it"

Was that some sort of wife's pun?

Post a Comment