Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat in Aggieland


I'm not sure where to start with "Dorthy". You come across things in life that cause you and everyone else in a two section area to stop and ask yourself, "what the hell is going on." I did it alot during the Fraud years, but your speacial trick or treater stole the show. Not only did he have fun playing with his ginger braids, he had fun with his dress. If you look close there is a stuffed collie in his little basket.
I'm all for dressing up and drinking whiskey for haloween, just not at a Big 12 football game. I expect multiple restraining orders to be filed from a 2-3 section area. We are lucky that a couple of aggeates in the area captured this on their Iphones....be sure to check out Youtube in the coming days. I will have my thoughts on the game after I drink this image out of my head. This guy does not have a ring and I doubt he went to A&M....maybe one of the A&M System schools.
God Bless the aggies.

3 comments:

Derek Kyle Hale said...

Ha ha ha ha...

Be sure to look for this guy on Dateline's next edition of 'To Catch A Preditor.' Or, you can look for him driving a windowless van next to your local elementry school. I probably would not have believed this could happen in college station except for I saw it with my own two eyes. It made me so uncomfortable. I can only imagine how others in the stands must have felt.

Girl Meets Beau said...

Gosh, he looks like Chris Farley. How weird!

Lauren said...

Is the YouTube video up? I don't want to miss this.

Post a Comment